[Eric] About Eric4 “Generate Documentation”

Pietro Moras studio-pm at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:16:19 BST 2011

wonder if there is somebody eager to tell about his experience with
Eric4 menu command Project > Source Documentation > Generate
Documentation (eric4-doc). Either here, in this List, if preferred,
privately too.

Reason
for this request is that I'm engaged in a project of Test &
Documentation of Eric (4, to begin with), and I'd love to hear about
experienced users' experiences. Here
an example of a first Question I'd like to ask.

Q1)
 Have you noticed that not all existing methods (and I'm not
referring to the “__” private ones) do appear on the generated
documentation? If you have, as I have, have you got any idea about
the reason? I mean, is it simply a bug or is there some exclusion
criteria I'm not privy to?
See
you.
  - Studio-PM