[Eric] Gui development in linux.

rob milne at milne.demon.co.uk
Mon May 9 10:55:01 BST 2011

Thanks for all the replies.

I guess I am still used to the microsoft world where you get one editor and
it does everything.

As all of you are aware it often takes a significant effort of weeks or
months to decide a language or tool doesn’t meet all your needs,

So I am glad of your advice before diving into evaluating the myriad of
tools and systems.

Regards

Robert