[PyKDE] ANNOUNCE: PyQt/PyKDE v0.10pre1

Phil Thompson phil at river-bank.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 6 00:48:36 GMT 1999

I've put the first pre-release of v0.10 in
http://www.river-bank.demon.co.uk/software/private/.  The changes from
v0.9 are

- It should now find Qt on Red Hat systems.
- All patches I've sent out against v0.9 are included.
- Implemented KAccel.
- Implemented qAppName().
- Implemented QCursor.handle(), QFont.handle(), QPaintDevice.handle(),
QPainter.handle().
- SIP and PyQt might compile out of the box under Windows.
- .pyc files are generated automatically by the installation process.
- Other bug fixes.

While not much has changed on the surface, there have been many changes
under the covers - lots of scope for breaking things.

I'm particularly interested in reports of compiling SIP and PyQt under
Windows.