[PyKDE] unimplemented objects

Reiner Wiechert wic at gmx.de
Sun Nov 21 15:17:50 GMT 1999

Hi pykde friends,

I've started a new programming project and tried to implement the
KDevelop 0.4 output as a PyKDE template. There I found two objects
which seems to be unimplemented in PyKDE 0.10pre3.

1. KTMainWindow.memberList
It's a static list of all KTMainWindow instances. How can I avoid
using this list? Should I use a global Python list and add/remove all
instances within the __init__/__del__ methods?

2. kapp.appHelpActivated
This is a pretty new function used as a slot to activate the
Help->Contents menu entry. Will it be implemented in the near future
(Phil)?

Thanks
Reiner