[PyKDE] import problem with PyQt2.0-pre2

Rob Tandy rtandy-pykde at slowchip.com
Tue Sep 12 00:36:53 BST 2000

On Mon, Sep 11, 2000 at 06:24:09PM +0100, Phil Thompson wrote:
> > > An undefined symbol related to sipProxy is usually because SIP has been
> > > compiled with Qt support disabled. This happens if the SIP configure
> > > script can't find Qt (particularly the header files). Have a look at the
> > > output of running configure again, and let me know where Qt is installed
> > > on your system.

Here is the relevant output of sip's configure:
checking for the Qt meta object compiler... /usr/lib/qt2/bin/moc
checking for the Qt include files... /usr/lib/qt2/include
checking for the Qt library files... /usr/lib/qt2/lib
checking for X... (cached) libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers /usr/X11R6/include
checking for Python include files... /usr/include/python1.5

qt is installed in /usr/lib/qt2.

-rob