[PyKDE] PyQt-3.0pre6 compilation error in W2000

David Garcia david at tss-bcn.com
Fri Nov 9 15:35:06 GMT 2001

Hi,

While compiling PyQt on a Windows 2000 computer I get
the following link error (compiling in qt folder):

sipqtQDateTimeEditBase.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: virtual bool __thiscall
QDateTimeEditBase::qt_property(int,int,class QVariant *)"
(?qt_property at QDateTimeEditBase@@UAE_NHHPAVQVariant@@@Z)
sipqtQDateTimeEditBase.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: virtual bool __thiscall QDateTimeEditBase::qt_emit(int,struct
QUObject *)" (?qt_emit at QDateTimeEditBase@@UAE_NHPAUQUObject@@@Z)
sipqtQDateTimeEditBase.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: virtual bool __thiscall QDateTimeEditBase::qt_invoke(int,struct
QUObject *)" (?qt_invoke at QDateTimeEditBase@@UAE_NHPAUQUObject@@@Z)
sipqtQDateTimeEditBase.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: virtual void * __thiscall QDateTimeEditBase::qt_cast(char const *)"
(?qt_cast at QDateTimeEditBase@@UAEPAXPBD at Z)
sipqtQDateTimeEditBase.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: virtual char const * __thiscall
QDateTimeEditBase::className(void)const "
(?className at QDateTimeEditBase@@UBEPBDXZ)
sipqtQDateTimeEditBase.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"public: static class QMetaObject * __cdecl
QDateTimeEditBase::staticMetaObject(void)"
(?staticMetaObject at QDateTimeEditBase@@SAPAVQMetaObject@@XZ)
libqtc.pyd : fatal error LNK1120: 6 unresolved externals

I have modified the Makefile.win32-msvc to include the defines:
-DQT_DLL -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT

I'm linking it using python 2.1 and QT 3.0 final.

Any idea?  Thanks,

	David