[PyKDE] Gui Programming With Python : Using the Qt Toolkit

Shawn Gordon shawn at thekompany.com
Mon Apr 1 23:03:45 BST 2002

Hi all,

The long awaited book on PyQt programming "Gui Programming With Python :
Using the Qt Toolkit" is now availabe, and we have it for a special
price.  The book is over 500 pages of PyQt goodness, which a chapter on SIP
and one on BlackAdder.  The bundled CD comes with a demo of BlackAdder as
well as source and binary versions of Python 2.2.

We've managed to get a hold of some inventory at a special price (this book
is $49.95 on Amazon and takes a month to ship
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0970033044/qid%3D1017685892/sr%3D8-1/ref%3Dsr%5F8%5F1%5F1/102-1637269-9568909).
We aren't going to add it to our web site, we are only taking direct orders
on this.  We will sell this for $35 which will include shipping and
handling in the US and $40 for international.  We will be shipping within a
week of the order.

Either call with your order at the number below, or privately email your
credit card information to process.

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President