[PyKDE] ANN: SIP/PyQt v3.5 & QScintilla v0.3 Released

Michael Lauer mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
Fri Dec 13 01:06:00 GMT 2002

Phil,

congratulations for this new release!
I'm especially happy that the enhanced Qtopia support has made it into
this release. One thing though (ya' know, some folks just can't get
enough :)): Could you give me a hint how to wrap QCopEnvelope? I need
it for our project since calling /opt/QtPalmtop/bin/qcop is way to slow.

The issue came up on this list, once, and IIRC the problem was the
support for the << operator which QCopEnvelope relies on. Would it be
difficult to implement QCopEnvelope using a simple class method, e.g.
QCopEnvelope.post instead of the << operator?

Cheers and please keep up the great work.

Yours,

--
:M:
Dipl.-Inf. Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
  Raum 10b - ++49 69 798 28358       Fachbereich Informatik und Biologie