[PyKDE] eric on rawhide

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Fri Dec 20 17:46:01 GMT 2002

If RedHat hasn't changed things much, they probably still include python 1.52
on their systems.  You might check that the libaries got installed into the
correct python.  If not, you get to compile everything ;o)

Try

python
>>> import qt
>>> import qtext

If the first import fails, PyQt didn't get installed into the appropriate
place.
If the second fails, the QScintilla libraries did not get compiled into PyQt.
 You'll probably have to compiled sip/PyQt/QScintilla by hand...

Greg