[PyKDE] Eric Update with QtUnittest

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Jul 22 20:50:00 BST 2002

Hi all,

I have produced another eric update. It contains some bug fixes and a
major new module. It has integrated unittest support as was requested by
Boudewijn Rempt. Unittesting can be called up as a standalone
application as well in case the full eric functionallity isn't needed.
You may find this update in the latest PyQt snapshot on
"http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/pyqt" in the download section.
Please try it and send me your comments.

Please send me further feature requests or code additions. I am
especially interested in a PyQt editor with python syntax highlighting
as a replacement for the source viewer found in eric.

Regards
Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach