[PyKDE] sipThis ???

Laurent Claustre claustre at esrf.fr
Fri Mar 1 16:56:39 GMT 2002

Ok but this is not the problem, I've well defined my derived classes.
Problem seems to be not so simple to fix, but link with the use of the
QListViewItem class.
Someone got the same problem (see in the archive about sipThis AND
AttributeError).

Nevertheless I cannot reproduce the problem within a simple test program.

Henrik Motakef wrote:

>Laurent Claustre <claustre at esrf.fr> writes:
>
>>AttributeError: sipThis
>>

>One good method to get this error seems to be not calling the
>superclasses constructor in a derived class. You should always do
>something like:
>
>class DerivedClass(QListViewItem):
>    def __init__(self, *args):
>        apply(QListViewItem.__init__, (self,) + args)
>
>hth
>Henrik

	|  Laurent Claustre               | eMail: claustre at esrf.fr     |
	|  BeamLine Instrument Software   | Phone: +33 (0)476 88 29 12  |
	|  Support Group  (BLISS)         | Fax  : +33 (0)476 88 25 42  |
	|  Experiments        Division    | Central Building Room 150   |
	|            European Synchrotron Radiation Facility            |
	|   6 rue Jules Horowitz BP220 38042 Grenoble Cedex - France    |