[PyKDE] Can anyone build PyQt on windows?

brk at jenkon.com brk at jenkon.com
Thu Mar 21 22:29:30 GMT 2002

I just built it today for 3.0.2 on NT with MSVC++ 6. I don't know anything
about a build.py, I followed the directions in INSTALL.win32 in the sip and
PyQt distributions. Linking the Qt module took me, oh, around half an hour,
maybe? I wasn't really paying attention, but it took a long time. I had to
edit the makefile in the sip distribution because it was pointing to the
wrong qt lib, but the ones in the PyQt distro were fine.

Bryn