[PyKDE] ANN: Packages for Eric, the Python IDE

Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina rcardenes at debian.org
Tue Nov 26 19:30:01 GMT 2002

I've uploaded packages for Eric. "eric" only contains the wrappers (eric3,
qtunittest, helpviewer), and depends on another package (python2.2-eric),
which actually installs all the modules.

I'll probably end up providing a conflicting "python2.1-eric" package,
because I don't see the benefits of having both installed at the same
time. If someone really wants this (both packages at same time), please,
let me know why :-), and I'll try to provide it.