[PyKDE] Runtime issues on SuSE 8.1

Marc Schmitt littlewisp at gmx.net
Tue Oct 15 17:35:01 BST 2002

On Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2002 03:38, Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina wrote:
> to see the causes and the solution. I don't know if Marc published at last
> the fixed SuSE packages.

Hi.

Sorry, there've been some communication problems within the last time, so to
don't let you wait any longer, I've uploaded the latest SuSE 8.1 packages to
sourceforge incomming.

Unfortunatly, I wasn't able to compile PyKDE for KDE3.0.4, the compilation
broke while compiling about a missing extraH/kde304 dir. Simply setting a
link from the kde303 dir didn't work.  Jim, any hints ?

This build was made for SuSE 8.1, compiled for i586 architecture. I merged all
packages to a super-package (only sip/PyQt, no -devel, ...) anymore. This
comes closer to the orig. SuSE packaging scheme.
All probles about segfauling should be void now, as it was a problem with qt's
fast malloc, which was fixed by Adrian in the lastest YOU update, so these
packages contain no workaround anymore.

A PyKDE package will be there as soon as it compiles.

Have fun :)

-Marc