[PyKDE] Screenshots: PyQt/KDE Development-Portal

Eli Carter eli.carter at inet.com
Wed Oct 23 16:52:01 BST 2002

Marc Schmitt wrote:
> Can be found here :
>
> http://members.fortunecity.de/dwisp/
>
> (Warning, images are large ~200k each)
>
> Luckily, one of my old accounts was still alive, so I put the files there.
>
> Some things to remember when looking at them :
>
> They're a draft.
> The pictures are more or less placeholders (to see how colors, layout and
> geometry work together)
> Comments welcome
> No, I dont want to keep the name ...
[snip]

Hmm... "Py.Heaven" does seem random...  So here is an idea:
I've long thought that the name 'PyQt' was backwards... it should be
'QtPy', because it sounds like "cutie-pie" (a term of endearment, for
those "not from around these parts" ;) )  Anyway, it might be something
you could play with in a name.

Have fun!

Eli