[PyKDE] Screenshots: PyQt/KDE Development-Portal

Marc Schmitt littlewisp at gmx.net
Wed Oct 23 17:42:01 BST 2002

On Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2002 16:51, Eli Carter wrote:
> Hmm... "Py.Heaven" does seem random...  So here is an idea:
> I've long thought that the name 'PyQt' was backwards... it should be
> 'QtPy', because it sounds like "cutie-pie" (a term of endearment, for
> those "not from around these parts" ;) )  Anyway, it might be something

Ehm, could you define "cutie-pie" in some other words please ? (my Longman DCE
defines "endearment" as "an action or word that expresses your love for
someone", ... I just don't get it :)
The name Py.Heaven is really more or less random. I wanted the tokens "Py",
"Qt" and "KDE" to appear within the name, but I found nothing sensible.

I appreciate your feedback about the name, but I'd also like to hear your
impressions about the site as a whole. Sure, lots of details will still
change (also depending on your input), but do you think the general layout
(like topics, amount of information) is ok ?

-Marc