[PyKDE] Examples/chart

Israel Mabasa b.mabasa at UnderGrad.ee.wits.ac.za
Sat Sep 14 21:56:00 BST 2002

Dear Sir/Madam

I had pleasure in using KDE Development for my project, of which Qt is part and parcel (this year 2002). I am still admittently a novice to platform independent programming.

What is confusing me is that I am often referred to examples/chart for some source code only to find that if I open that directory, such example does not exist.

I would like to know whether the chart example could be obtained via email. If so I would like one.

Student Engineer (Wits)