[PyKDE] setMouseTracking

Maxim Olivier-Adlhoch maximo at meteorstudios.com
Thu Apr 10 20:50:00 BST 2003

Hi,

that's exactly it, you must set mouse tracking to True on the viewport object and listen for mouse moves at its port with QCanvasView.viewportMouseMoves() !

I would have never figured that one out!

thanks so much !

-max
-----------
meteor Studios, T.D.
"Never Argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

>Subject: Re: [PyKDE] setMouseTracking

>I haven't traced this out thoroughly, but my guess is that
>since QCanvasView is a QScrollView descendant, and QScrollView is
>really a compound widget, the mouseMove events are probably going
>to the 'viewport' widget that QScrollView owns. You can probably
>install an eventHandler on the viewport widget and collect the
events.