[PyKDE] PyQt - undefined symbol

Erik Dahlgren ebdahlgr at unity.ncsu.edu
Sat Apr 19 23:57:01 BST 2003

I looked a little closer at the nm output of libpython2.2.a and found

         U PyUnicodeUCS2_FromUnicode
00000440 T PyUnicodeUCS2_FromUnicode
         U PyUnicodeUCS2_FromUnicode

So it is defined. Any idea why libqtcmodule.so can't find it then?

Erik

--
Erik Dahlgren
ebdahlgr at unity.ncsu.edu

"Programming today is a race between software engineers
striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the Universe is winning."