[PyKDE] Attention: PyKDE-3.7 and KDE 3.1.2 Users

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Fri Aug 8 18:49:01 BST 2003

On Friday 08 August 2003 17:59, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> There is a mismatch between h files and libs on SuSE. The KDE
> source tarball has:
>
>     setShared (QString &, bool)

FWIW, I'm running Mandrake 9.1 here, using Texstar's KDE 3.1.2 RPMs (which are
just slightly tweaked RPMs based on Mandrake's), and see the two arg version
in kfileshare.h.

I'll try compiling the new PyKDE this night/weekend.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/