[PyKDE] compile problem in kio

alynch al at alinsyria.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Aug 24 15:24:00 BST 2003

Hi,
I've compiled and installed Qt 3.2, no problem, PyQt 3.8, no problem and works
great, and am now compiling PyKDE 3.7 . I changed the revision number to 3.8
and build.py finishes no problem. However, the compile stops with an error in
the kio subdirectory compiling kiohuge0.cpp saying
/usr/include/kservice.h: In constructor `sipKService::sipKService(const
KService&)':
/usr/include/kservice.h:52: `KService::KService(const KService&)' is private
sipkioKServicePtr.cpp:159: within this context
make[1]: *** [kiohuge0.o] Error 1

I've tried using gcc 2.96 instead of 3.2.2 but it still gets the same error.
I'm using Mandrake 9.1 but with updated qt as I said.

Any ideas?
abdulhaq