[PyKDE] ANN: eric3 snapshot-20030112 available

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Jan 12 20:27:00 GMT 2003

Hi Trolls,

today I have uploaded the latest snapshot of the current eric3
development to my web site. It is available via the eric3 page. Please
try it and send me your feedback. From time to time I will upload a
development snapshot. Not all of them will be announced via this list,
so please check about once a week for new ones.

Changes compared to eric3 3.0.1
-------------------------------
- included cvs functionality
- extended start debug dialog to set the working directory
- modularised the code
- possibility to pass source or project file to be opened on the
  command line
- added a passive debug mode which allows to debug mod_python or
  Zope scripts
- added a DebugClient version that doesn't need PyQt
- added a configurable part to the tools menu

These are just some highlights. For details please see the History file
of the distribution or the ChangeLog file of the snapshot directory.

Regards,
Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach