[PyKDE] pyqt tutorial

Kenneth Godee Ken at perfect-image.com
Wed Jul 2 21:15:01 BST 2003

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:31:06 +0200
Giuseppe Ciotta <giuppi at acaro.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> is there a pyqt tutorial avaiable? I'm currently reading the
> documentation at
> http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/pyqt/docs/index.html but it's more
> a reference than a way to learn pyqt.
>
> I know there's also the book but i don't find a version with online
> images, and it's very long.. i was searching something more "hands-on".
>
> thanks
> --
> Giuseppe Ciotta

Boudewijn Rempt's book is very good, buy a copy and you get the images too!

http://www.opendocspublishing.com/pyqt/

I also found a small unfinished tutorial by Gerrit Sere, when first starting with
PyQt it was very easy to follow. A little geared toward the basics.
Let me know I can email you a copy, if you want it.