[PyKDE] pyqt tutorial

Paul McNett p at ulmcnett.com
Wed Jul 2 21:29:01 BST 2003

Kenneth Godee writes:

> Boudewijn Rempt's book is very good, buy a copy and you get
> the images too!
>
> http://www.opendocspublishing.com/pyqt/

I started reading that online, and ended up wanting a copy
because my eyestrain is getting worse so I need to limit the
amount of reading I do online. Also, I really wanted to see the
pictures <g>.

So I tried ordering off of the shopping cart at
opendocspublishing, and couldn't get the cart to work - The
submit button did nothing. I emailed the webmaster, and all
he/she said was "sorry you couldn't get it to work!".

So I ordered from amazon.com, and that was like 8 weeks ago. I
just got an email from amazon saying it will probably be
another month but they really don't know anything.

Just FYI: I'm not sure this book is actually still available or
not, although the content is great and I'd love to finally get
a copy!

--
Paul McNett