[PyKDE] QListViewItem segfault?

Jerry Lee tesno2 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 21 12:35:00 BST 2003

Hello,

First off, thanks to Mr. Thompson for making PyQt available.  I would have
never imagined that GUI programming could be this easy - and so much fun! -
without PyQt.

I'm using PyQt to develop an application that uses a QListView and
QListViewItem's.
I have enabled rename on some Items and it works great to change their
values.
However, if I press the right button (for a context menu for example) while
in the middle of renaming an Item, the application crashes with 'Illegal
Instruction'.
It crashes whether I have a slot configured for the signal
contextMenuRequested(...) or not.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jerry.