[PyKDE] RE: PyKDE compile error

Xavier Spriet xavier at eliquid.com
Tue Sep 9 02:56:00 BST 2003

Jim,

I will need to review this further on my workstation at work but I already
know that I was running the script as root so it might not be permission
related.

I encountered this error while running an emerge pykde from gentoo so the
compile process is automated, it could therefore be a problem with the way
the ebuild was put together.

I think maybe the reason is that it tries to delete the kde 3.1.3 dcop
directory and I'm in fact using kde-cvs, that may have thrown the build
script off... I did notice a message in the script about configuring itself
for kde 3.1.3

Thanks,

Xavier