[PyKDE] PyKDE 3.11 snapshot

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Fri Apr 23 06:49:06 BST 2004

On Thursday April 22 2004 13:56, Mateusz Korniak wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> (...)
> I got stuck with:
>
> + python configure.py -d /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages -n
> /usr/lib -v /usr/share/sip -c -j 3
>
>      PyKDE version 3.11.0
>            -------
>
> Python include directory is /usr/include/python2.3
> Python version is 2.3.3
>
> sip version is 3.10.1 (3.10.1)
>
> Qt directory is /usr
> Qt version is 3.3.0
>
> PyQt directory is /usr/share/sip
> PyQt version is 3.11 (3.11.0)
>
> KDE base directory is /usr
> KDE include directory is /usr/include
> KDE lib directory is /usr/lib
> KDE version is 3.2.1 (0x30201)
>
> (...)
>
> make[1]: Wejcie do katalogu
> `/home/users/matkor/rpm/BUILD/PyKDE-3.11alpha5/kdecore'
> athlon-pld-linux-g++ -c -O2 -march=athlon -fPIC -pipe -w
> -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -I.
> -I../extra/kde321 -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/python2.3
> -I/usr/include/qt -I/usr/X11R6/include -o kdecorepart0.o
> kdecorepart0.cpp
> In file included from sipkdecoreKAccel.h:36,
>                  from kdecorepart0.cpp:28:
> sip/kdecore/kaccelaction.sip:30:26: kaccelaction.h: Nie ma
> takiego pliku ani katalogu
>

> Any ideas ? TIA

My Polish isn't too good :)  (in fact it doesn't exist at all,
although the place my ancestors came from -Pomerania-  is now
part of Poland - language skills weren't backported though).

There's an earlier message on the list - I left out a
subdirectory with h files you need for KDE 3.2.1. You can just
mkdir extra/kde321 and the copy the entire contents of
extra/kde320 (including subdirs) to the new directory. Those are
files that either KDE doesn't provide or that need small
modifications for PyKDE (actually, there are no modifications
needed in recent KDE versions).

I should be mailing a repaired version (alpha6) to Phil tonight
yet if I don't run into problems, and that should be up at
riverbankcomputing soon (alpha6). That version has a few minor
fixes and includes KDE 3.2.2 support. I've already built
successfully on one machine, but want to try a couple of other
platforms before shipping it out.

Jim