[PyKDE] PyKDE 3.11 snapshot

Troy Melhase troy at gci.net
Fri Apr 23 10:39:01 BST 2004

> Please report any build, compile or execution errors you run
> across to the list.

This is exciting.  I upgraded all these today:

Qt from 3.2 to 3.3
KDE from 3.1.4 to 3.2.1
SIP from 3.8 to 3.10.1
PyQt from 3.8 to 3.11
PyKDE from 3.7+hacks to 3.11

And even:

SciPy from 0.2_alpha_something to 0.3.0
PyQwt from 3.8 to 4.0

And each and every install was painless and flawless.  Jim, you and Phil and
Deltlev and Gerard and all the KDE folks are awesome (and the Qt folks, and
the SciPy folk and the Python crew, and...).  Thank you all so much.

One question.  What happened to QXEmbed?  I see the header file in my kde
installation, but qxembed.sip was commented from kdeuimod.sip.in.  I dug out
qxembed.sip from an older release and am trying to recompile.  Any idea?

Thanks again.

Troy Melhase, troy at gci.net
--
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. - G. K. Chesterton