[PyKDE] ANN: New eric3 snapshot

Douglas Soares de Andrade dsa at unilestemg.br
Fri Aug 20 16:01:08 BST 2004

Hi !

> First of all, (nearly all) the data for the whole dictionary is
> transfered via the network socket to the IDE. Secondly, these values are
> added to the debug browser. This needs some CPU cycles. I just tested it
> on my machine with a dictionary of 8000 integers and I recognized a
> little delay but it was bearable. But this depends on the power of your
> machine.

My machine is a Athlon XP, with 256 MB, running slackware 10 and kde 3.3.

> Not without redesigning this part. If we introduce watchvariables, you
> could enter the variable names your interested in. Today, all data is
> accessible. I am unsure, which one is the better way.

I would like to select the variable i want to see the values. I dont have to
see the 8000 itens dict, only the others variables...

Im my case i will like so much to choose the vars i want to see the values...
This feature would help me so much in building my apps.

See Ya !