[PyKDE] ANN: New eric3 snapshot

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Aug 21 09:52:15 BST 2004

Hi,

another user also realized these crashes in the shell and traced it down
to the internal (within PyQt) handling of QStrings. He changed the
QStrings in Shell.py to unicode and his problems were gone. These
changes will be in the next snapshot. If you try it again and report
your observations.

Detlev