[PyKDE] PyQt application packagers for windows?

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Thu Jan 22 17:00:02 GMT 2004

My understanding from both Phil and Trolltech reps is that this is perfectly
acceptable.  The only nit is that you must have a commercial license in the
first place to write a BSD licensed app.  If you write it without having a
commercial license, it will automagically be licensed under the GPL.

I'm kinda curious what people are using to package up Python apps for
distribution though...

Greg Fortune
Fortune Solutions