[PyKDE] PyQt application packagers for windows?

Roberto Alsina ralsina at kde.org
Thu Jan 22 14:59:00 GMT 2004

Hello,

I was just wondering. If someone writes a nice, very free (as in BSD or
public domain) app using PyQt, would it be legal if someone having a
windows license would pack it into an installer and distribute it?

I know it wouldn't break the application license, and I am expecting it
not to break the PyQt-windows license either.

If the riverbank guys approve, this would be nice :-)

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina at kde.org
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   KDE Developer (MFCH)
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Buenos Aires - Argentina
Imminentizing the eschaton since 1971.