[PyKDE] error generating source for qt module

Jason Veatch thetissilent at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 23:05:01 BST 2004

I removed all (or most) traces of SIP and PyQt from my
computer, redownloaded them, and tried to install
them. This time everything went perfectly. I suspect
that I did something wrong the first time around,
though I'm not sure what I did differently this time.
Thanks for your help, I'm looking forward to using
your program.

Jason

--- Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk>