[PyKDE] monthly download stats for PyQt?

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Sun Mar 14 16:12:04 GMT 2004

Are there monthly download stats for PyQt or any other relevant data
indicating its popularity such as the number of subscribers to the
mailing list? I'm trying to build up a list of the most popular Python
projects and I expect that PyQt probably qualifies, but I would like
some hard data on monthly downloads... For an example of other data
I've started collecting, see my post on the marketing-python list.

http://pythonology.org/pipermail/marketing-python/2004-March/005493.html

Since I'm not subscribed to this mailing list, please cc me on any