[PyKDE] Another dumb question Fr a newbie

John Fabiani jfabiani at yolo.com
Wed May 26 17:47:01 BST 2004

Hi,
I decided to install PyQt on my windows box from Riverbank.  It's a good
thing because it came with "Examples".  The bad thing it did not come
with everything. After some thought I realized that I needed the "dll"
from Trolltech.   Someone needs to place a readme file for newbies
(somewhere easily found or seen) on Wiki or the Riverbank site...... I'd
do it but I don't think know everything that's required yet or who to
submit the paper to.

Question: Will the examples and the tutorial from the windows install
work on the SUSE 9.0?  How  does one get a install key for the "not
commercial" version?

TIA