[PyKDE] eric3 - freeing debugging resources

Alan Ezust pykde at oddiofile.com
Mon Nov 8 17:45:15 GMT 2004

Sometimes I am debugging database applications, and I end up in a situation
where the eric3 debugger has locks on resources and I am unable to free them.
This happens a lot when I do a "stop debugging" in the middle of a ZODB
application.

The "debug" menu, "stop debugging" is often greyed out, even when it is
running (or holding onto resources).

Feature request: "stop debugging" feature should release all resources and
kill the debugger properly. And it should not be greyed out when it has
resources.