[PyKDE] Would like more specific information on how to use XML gui system

Parzival Herzog parzp at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 25 08:42:21 BST 2004

I cannot find any information on how the XML gui creation system works in
PyKDE. Is there any specific documentation on this subject (i.e. not just
reading the xmlmenudemo.py, which basically tells me that I call can
KMainWindow.createGUI and I am left to assume/guess what the results might
be.)

In Qt Designer, if I want to create a dialog, Designer creates a QDialog. A
KDialog widget is in its widget list, but as far as I can tell, this can only
be instantiated on a form, it seems not to be available as the top widget for
a form. Is there a way to create a KDialog form?

Thanks!
--
Parzival Herzog