[PyKDE] Compilng into python under MSVC

Hihn, Jason Jason.Hihn at verint.com
Tue Oct 26 16:31:50 BST 2004

The documentation is quite sparse, for both python and pyqt. I've
compiled python from the dsp files, sip, qt and pyqt, but now I am
totally lost. Everything works, but I wish to hide the modules like in
Unix.  The lack of a python configure script is really confusing me.  I
don't think that Makefile.pre.in changes (PYUQT_LIBS, PYQT_OBJS) will
work without configure. Not only that, but the config.c.in as well.

I'd _really_ appreciate it of someone could point me in the right
direction.

Thanks!

This electronic message may contain proprietary and confidential information of Verint Systems Inc., its affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or
entity(ies) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone this message or any information contained in this message.  If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this e-mail. (1)