[PyKDE] adding widgets

Trost Johnson jfj at freemail.gr
Sat Sep 25 21:28:07 BST 2004

Hi.

I've read the book but I'm very confused with the parent/addWidget() stuff.
For example, we usually have something like this in a simple case.

 W=Widget (parent)
 parent.addWidget (W)

However suppose we have this in the main window:

 A HBoxLayout(H1) which contains a ButtonGroup (B1) which
 contains a VBoxLayout (V1) which contains a HBoxLayout (H2)
 which contains a ButtonGroup (B2) which contains a QPushButton (Q1)

Can you help me out with the commands as far as 'parent' and
'addWidget/addLayout' are about for the above example.

Thanks a lot.