[PyKDE] Adding translations to eric3

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Apr 4 17:27:38 BST 2005

The translation files are generated in the directory of the main script. When
you add a language via the translations browser, a file called like your main
script with an underscore and the language abbreviation is generated (e.g.
for /path_to_your_main_script/main_script.py  and nl it
is /path_to_your_main_script/main_script_nl.ts).

Detlev