[PyKDE] Adding translations to eric3

Eric van Riet Paap eric at vanrietpaap.nl
Mon Apr 4 18:35:10 BST 2005

Detlev Offenbach wrote:

>The translation files are generated in the directory of the main script. When
>you add a language via the translations browser, a file called like your main
>script with an underscore and the language abbreviation is generated (e.g.
>for /path_to_your_main_script/main_script.py  and nl it
>is /path_to_your_main_script/main_script_nl.ts).

Thank you for the answers!

Maybe I wrote down my question unclear, my question is: why are all
translations stored in the directory where my main_script is?
I would like to store them somewhere else, just like I can do with .ui
files for instance.
So, I would like to have the main script in the project's root together
with a README,INSTALL and some subdirectories.
Eric3 does not allow me to do so. Or maybe there is a workaround?

best regards
Eric van Riet Paap