[PyKDE] widget like KMail's message list

Tom Brown tom at thebrownboys.net
Thu Aug 25 15:01:53 BST 2005

Hi,

What widget are they using for the message list in KMail?

I need one just like that for a game to show a list of players, their
rank and status. It looks like QListBox doesn't have the multicolumn
functionality that I am looking for. It allows for multiple columns but
only for displaying items in many columns with a fixed number of rows
instead of a single column with a varying number of rows.

Did they have to create their own widget for the message list in KMail?

Thanks,
Tom