[PyKDE] C++ code generation problem: longlong is undefined

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Mon Dec 19 04:36:46 GMT 2005

On Sunday 18 December 2005 19:03, Vincent Jong wrote:
> That was the last change. The configure step completed, make seemed to
> complete with no errors, and after make install, the importTest.py ran
> with no errors. I noticed that the sip generated files were installed into
> /usr/share/sip/..., so when I did the build with python2.3, those files
> got overwritten by the generated files when doing the build with
> python2.4. There should be no problems if using python2.3 or python2.4,
> correct?

Once the C++ code is generated, the sip files aren't used any longer,  except
possibly by downstream bindings applications (they way PyKDE uses the PyQt
sip files). The sip files would be the same in both cases anyway - install is
just a copy, and PyKDE itself is the same for all Python versions.

> Anyway, thanks a bunch for all your effort in helping get PyKDE installed.
> It is very much appreciated. =)

Now I just need to get to all the other fixes for later versions - thanks for
your help with this.

> Merry X-mas,

Likewise.

Jim