[PyKDE] PyKDE based programs in "KDE Proper"?

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Sat Feb 12 20:27:10 GMT 2005

On Saturday 12 February 2005 18:07, Adam wrote:
> Are PyKDE based programs are allowed in the official KDE distribution.

I think that depends more on the application than anything else. If the app is
good enough and they want it in, then I don't see why it couldn't be part of
the official KDE distribution. Maybe in some kind of extragear module or
whatever. I'm sure there are lots of programs in extragear etc that have
external dependancies (k3b => cdrecord, for example).

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/