[PyKDE] ANN: SIP v4.2rc2 Released

Nahuel Greco nahuel at puntorojo.com.ar
Wed Feb 16 20:24:26 GMT 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:00:52 -0000 (GMT)
"Phil Thompson" <phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk> wrote:

> What version of Qt are you using? There was some talk of the Debian
> version of Qt leaking memory.

I'm using the latest Qt-mt library from Debian unstable, 3.3.3 (3:3.3.3-8).
What version are you using?

I'm attaching a C++ test and his output, in my machine it leaks, but much more
slowly than the previous python script. Also, the leak rate seems to be more
constant than the python one.

Is possible that a Qt bug is impeding pyqt to deallocate his objects, so the Qt
leak get bigger by having attached the pyqt objects?

Btw, if you want, I can provide ssh access to the machine where this bug
happens.

Ricardo: Maybe it will be helpful if you post your tests to the list.

Saludos,
Nahuel Greco.