[PyKDE] Python shell autocompletion

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Feb 21 20:25:44 GMT 2005

Am Montag, 21. Februar 2005 14:57 schrieb Jul:
> Hi Detlev,
> I think there is a small bug when using the autocompletion
> in the Python shell : all the choices suggested in the
> autocompletion window are displayed twice.

Which autocompletion do you mean. The shell has two autocompletions. The first
one is the QScintilla auticompletion. That is the same that is available in
the editors. The other is the one, that is activated by pressing the Tab-key.
This one asks the client for possible completions and displays the answer in
a selection window.

Both of these work ok over here.

> Regards,
> ++
> Jul.
>
> ps: I can't make the exception filter work for debug. For
> example, I've tried to add 'KeyError' in the exception
> filter list (I'd like these errors to be skipped), but the
> debugger still stopping on that kind of exception. May you
> give me an example ? Thanks.

It works the way the "What's this" help says. If you enter something in here,
only those exceptions will be shown. Should this be reversed?

Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach
detlev at die-offenbachs.de