[PyKDE] newbie: setCurrentCell problem with QTable

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Wed Jan 26 20:04:40 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 16:43, Steve Taetzsch wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm just starting out with pyqt and am creating an

Welcome aboard, Steve.

> application using QTable. There seems to be a bug in
> the row index of setCurrentCell. If I
> setCurrentCell(0,0) the cell in the second row, fisrt
> column has the focus. Should be the first row?

Well, not here:

import sys
from qt import *
from qttable import *

a = QApplication(sys.argv)
t = QTable(5, 5)
t.setCurrentCell(0, 0)
t.show()
a.exec_loop()

works as expected.. The problem seems to sit between keyboard and
chair ;-) Better prove your claims in a similar way next time
(although we wouldn't hear a lot from you, then <hint>).

> I am running on a debian based system with pyqt-tools
> 3.13-4 package.

Cheers,
Pete