[PyKDE] eric3: Trying to export a new project from SVN

Calvin Spealman calvin at ironfroggy.com
Wed Jan 26 15:59:17 GMT 2005

I am trying to see how eric3 works with me, because I am hearing good things
and like what I've seen so far. However, it isn't cooperating. I have a local
repository and I want to export a project from it. However, when I try to do
this, eric3 seems to be creating the WC directory before executing the svn
command, which then complains because the directory already exists... any
ideas what I could be doing wrong, or is this a bug with eric3?