[PyKDE] A little script for you Eric+CVS users out there

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Sat Jan 29 23:30:06 GMT 2005

I often find it frustrating to have to re-check-out my CVS working
directories using Eric's GUI (especially since I normally already have
them checked out and partially-edited).  Maybe this is just a problem
when you keep swapping environments, but anyway, it's an itch I felt the
need to scratch.

I wrote a simple little script that uses a CVS working directory to
generate an Eric project for the CVS project:

    http://blog.vrplumber.com/630

Suppose I should have spent the time working on fixing the
unable-to-create-new-files-or-save-existing-files-under-a-new-name bug,
but too late to think of that now :) .

Have fun,
Mike

  Mike C. Fletcher