[PyKDE] where is logconf.py?

Diez B. Roggisch deets at web.de
Tue Jul 12 18:14:51 BST 2005

Paul Elliott wrote:
> Hello, I am trying to learn python and eric, so I will
> probably be asking some dumb questions for a while....
>

> I am trying to figure out logging. In
>
> http://www.red-dove.com/python_logging.html
>
> it refers to something called the GUI configurator, logconf.py.
>
> But I can not find it in my 2.4 python distribution, even
> though it has logging.config.

You can download it from the very site you cite - it's a proprietary
piece of software, not in the standard lib.

Generally this list is not well suited for such questions, as it's
dedicated to the usage of pyqt, pykde and maybe eric - but there is the
python tutor list, the python list and the comp.lang.python NG (which is
mirrored to the python ML) for you to ask questions.